*This page contains our research on Eyeliss, which has been showing up in many of the best eye creams in recent months.
Under eye bags are one of the foremost and telling signs of aging. Under-eye bags are caused due to the fluid that passes through your capillary walls as well as lymphatic drainage. The youthful appearance of the eye area can now become a reality as eye creams are using Eyeliss, a patented ingredient from French laboratory Sederma. Using advanced peptide technology, Eyeliss dramatically reduces the appearance of under eye bags.
What is Eyeliss?
- Eyleliss is an ingredient used in many of the best eye serum formulas (including our Top Pick of 2013 – Elite Serum)
- Eyeliss is actually a combination of 3 ingredients (protein peptides)
- Eyeliss is patented ingredient that is included in several brands of specialty eye creams
The 3 protein peptides of Eyeliss are explained as follows:
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone acts to decrease the capillary permeability of the sensitive skin of the lower eylid. This newly discovered molecule works fast to prime the delicate skin for lymphatic drainage and toning.
- Dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophane is a peptide whose purpose is to increase lymphatic circulation leading to drainage. It is this peptide which is most responsible for safely draining the fluid out of the puffy eye bags.
- Lipopeptide Pal-GQPR acts quickly to improve skin firmness and elasticity, whereby removing fine lines and wrinkles on the sensitive lower eyelid skin. Furthermore, this peptide actively decreases the inflammatory phenomena commonly caused by other lymphatic drainage agents.
Studies show that Eyeliss is an ingredient that can help treat the formation of bags or puffiness that can become visible under the eyes.
After a study, it was determined that Eyeliss is capable of the following:
- Eyeliss increases lymphatic movement
- Eyeliss helps decongest the under eye area
- Eyeliss reduces inflammation
- Eyeliss helps to reduce the swell
- Eyeliss strengthen capillaries to reduce leakage – which in turn, can help reduce that purple/bluish discoloration around the eyes
Even more impressive, a clinical evaluation was cited on another website that made the following claims:
- 65% of panelists showed a measurable improvement in just 28 days!
- 70% of panelists showed a measurable improvement after 56 days!
In Self Assessments, the following was found:
- 62% of volunteers stated that EYELISS smoothed the contours around their eyes.
- 52% said that the bags under their eyes had actually decreased.
Source: CrodaUSA website
According to the above information, it’s quite obvious that research shows Eyeliss is among the best ingredients to help get rid of eye bags.
In order to be effective, though, it’s important that your eye treatment product contains a significant amount of Eyeliss – not just a small amount for window dressing. Studies show that 3% was an effective amount to produce desirable results.